Established in 2005, & located in the heart of the town centre in the historical Wellowgate, we pride our company on professional quality, customer services and repeat business. Our team will work tirelessly to help you achieve your goals within the budget allocation for your project needs.
Lincs Electrical Services started in a business unit in 2005 located in Ladysmith road and in 2013 acquired the established Halls of Wellowgate building. Opened in 1906 by E.A Hall finally closing its doors in 2012.
With our Team of over 20 experienced engineers and our commitment to traditional apprentices, our ethos is about focusing on home grown talent working the Lincs electrical way, We boast a minimum of one apprentice every year since 2005 driving home the importance of customer service and quality, also providing the industry for future generations.
In 2015 Lincs Fire and Security was established due to high demands in the Fire & Security division of Lincs electrical.
Meet The Team
- Patricia Sykes (Office General Manager)
- Sarah Tiplady (HR Accounts and Administration)
- Kayleigh Marwood (HR Accounts and Administration)
- Mick Mummery (HR Accounts and Administration)
- Scott Thompson (Fire and Security)
- Arron Dillon (Lincs Electrical)
- Jamie Hamilton (SHEQ and CAD)
- Perry Woodhams (QA and Regulations)
QA and Health
A team of Site Supervisors & Engineers
We also have a team of site supervisors and engineers...